Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Golden Olive Holiday Makeup Tutorial

Hey Everyone!
    I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving (for those of you who celebrate it!) and great Black Friday shopping if you decided to face the crowds! I wanted to do this tutorial for you guys so we can get a head start on some holiday looks! I really enjoy this one and as you can tell I love wearing greens! I hope you all enjoy this tutorial!

Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in 200 Nude
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Benefit High Beam Liquid Highlighter
Sephora Apricot Blush

Lips:
Lorac Tie Dye for Gloss Lipgloss in Social Mixer

Eyes:
Inglot Shadows: #349 Matte, #352 Matte, #419 Pearl, & #44 AMC Shine
MAC Shadows: Club, Dalliance, Juxt, & Green Smoke
Inglot Gel Liner #77 Black
Kat Von D Liquid Liner in Puro Amor
Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara in Blackest Black


No comments:

Post a Comment