Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Sapphire Burst Makeup Tutorial

Hey Everyone!
  So I decided to play around with some vibrant colors and this is the look that I came up with! I am really loving cut crease looks lately and I am so happy with the way that this one came out! I really hope you all enjoy it!




Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation 150 Buff Chamois
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Springsheen Blush
MAC Vanilla pigment

Eyes:
TFSE
Inglot Shadows: #366 matte, #340 matte, #364 matte, AMC #63
MAC Brule
Sugarpill Flamepoint & Buttercupcake
Inglot #77 Gel Liner Black
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in Carbon Black
Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express Mascara in Black
Eylure Lashes #202

Lips:
MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Bare Again

9 comments:

  1. that reddish orange is sooooooooooo awesome! god i need some inglot and sugarpill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I really like the contrast between the orange and blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the contrast! Any tips for applying that foundation? I use the same one but I've found it to be super heavy and noticeable. Any tips on making it appear natural like yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a synthetic kabuki type brush to apply it (the Sigma ones) but before that I used just a Sonia Kashuk flat top brush and stippled it on and it applied great.

      Delete