Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Colorburst Makeup Tutorial

Hey Everyone!!!
   I know long time no post/tutorial! I am soooo sorry, I had been wicked busy with school and final exams... But now I am on a two week break so I have TONS of time to make some videos for you guys! I was in the mood to do a cool, colorful look and this is the one that I came up with. I really hope you all enjoy it!






Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation 150 Buff Chamois & 200 Nude
theBalm Blush in Frat Boy
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Eyes:
Inglot Shadows: DS #491. Matte #390, Pearl #414, Pearl #428
Sugarpill Goldilux Loose Shadow
BFTE Starstruck
Inglot #77 Gel Liner in Black
Wet n' Wild Mega Length Mascara in Black
Red Cherry #15 Lashes

Brows:
MAC Mystery Shadow

Lips:
Illamasqua Lipstick in Resist



2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Look at all those amazing colours. It reminds me of an iridescent beetle or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh yeah it definitely does now that you say that!!

      Delete