Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sigma Beauty 10% Off Discount Code!



Hey Everyone!!!

I hope you are all having a fantastic week so far and that the weather is beautiful for you all! I just wanted to let you guys know that Sigma Beauty is having a deal where you can get 10% off of your purchase starting June 1st until June 30th, 2012 by using the code STAR2012! I hope you all take this opportunity to get some products from them! I would definitely recommend the Synthetic Kabuki Kit or the Performance Eyes Kit! Let me know what your favorite Sigma brushes are and what products you are looking to purchase! Have a great rest of your week :-)

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is great, have an amazing weekend!:)

    xoxo
    Susanna
    http://susanna-behindmyeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete