Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Neutral Smokes Makeup Tutorial Using Glamour Doll Eyes!

Hey Everyone!!!
    So unfortunately I am back in school but I am going to try and keep up with doing videos on a weekly basis! So yet again I am using the amazing Glamour Doll Eyes in a tutorial! I seriously cannot get enough of these shadows! They are great for neutral looks such as this one as well as more dramatic looks! I hope you all enjoy this tutorial!








Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in 150 Buff Chamois
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Springsheen Blush
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

Eyes:
TFSI
MAC Shadows: Cork, Brule, Vanilla, Carbon
GDE Shadows: Bearded Lady & Overslept
Inglot #77 Gel Liner Black
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in Black
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara in Black

Brows:
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown

Lips:
MAC Shy Girl










4 comments: