Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Violet Pistol Makeup Tutorial

Hey Everyone!

      I have another look using my Glamour Doll Eyes shadows! I am absolutely in love with their shadow Pistol Pistol and I was dying to use it in a tutorial! So this is the look that I came up with using this shadow! I also wanted the look to be a little funky so I added some bright purple lips. I really hope that you all enjoy this tutorial!!





Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation 240 Medium Beige
MAC Studio Fix NC35
theBalm Down Boy Blush
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Eyes:
Glamour Doll Eyes Control Freak Primer
Glamour Doll Eyes Foil Me
Glamour Doll Eyes Shadows: Pistol Pistol, Tabloid, What's My Name?, Urban Trash, & Cloud Coverage
Milani Liquif' Eye Pencil Liner in Black
Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Liner in Black
Maybelline Plush Lash Mascara in Black
Loreal Collagen Mascara in Black

Lips:
MAC Violetta
Lorac Tie Dye for Gloss Lip Gloss in Berry Blender


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love these colours and that lipstick is a perfect match. Great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete