Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Type A Glam Makeup Tutorial

Hey Everyone!

    I have a neutral "glam" tutorial for you today with a little twist! I decided to do a neutral eye with a pop of purple eyeliner! I really like how this look came out and I think that it is perfect for the upcoming holidays! You can always switch up the color of the eyeliner to a dark green, black, etc... Whatever suites you the best! I really hope that you all enjoy this tutorial and for those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving, that you had a great Thanksgiving!!!




Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in 150 Buff Chamois & 180 Sand Beige
MAC MSF in Light-Medium
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
theBalm Down Boy Blush
MAC Whisper of Gilt Highlighter

Eyes:
TFSI
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
MAC Shadows: Brule, Cork, Brun, Vanilla, Espresso, Mystery, & Carbon
Glamour Doll Eyes Corpselike Shadow
Inglot Gel Liner #75
Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Liner in Black
Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara in Black
Loreal Collagen Mascara in Black

Brows:
MAC Brun & Mystery

Lips:
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Type A



 
- Alicia
 



2 comments:

  1. Gosh, this is such a gorgeous look Alicia! You are so beautiful and I love your blog.
    If you have a moment, please may you check out my blog!
    http://ellacatherine1.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will definitely check it out :)

      Delete