Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Undercover Corpse Makeup Tutorial

Hey Everyone!

   So I have another green look for you today! I promise this is the last one for a while haha, I didn't realize how many I did! I really do like how this look came out and I think it is perfect for a night out or the upcoming holiday season! I hope that you all enjoy this tutorial!




Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation 150 Buff Chamois & 180 Sand Beige
MAC MSF in Light-Medium
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
theBalm Bahama Mama
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
MAC Margin Blush

Eyes:
TFSI
Glamour Doll Eyes Foil Me
Glamour Doll Eyes Shadows: Undercover, Gold Digger, Martini Olive, Big Brother, & Corpselike
Inglot #77 Gel Liner
Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Liner
Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eye Pencil
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara & Loreal Collagen Mascara

Brows:
MAC Mystery & Brun

Lips:
Wet n' Wild 901B Lipstick
Inglot Sleeks Cream #101


 
- Alicia

1 comment: