Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Favorite Winter Nail Polishes!


Hey Everyone!!!
   I am so excited that it's almost Christmas! I wanted to do a video for you featuring my favorite Winter nail polishes! I tend to change my polishes a lot during the week so I had quite a few that are my go-to polishes for this time of the year! I hope that you all find this helpful and enjoy the video/blog post! I hope that you all have a great Christmas/Holiday! Do you have anything fun planned?!



Reds:
Julie G - Elegant Edge
Confetti - 010 Glam'n Up
Sinful Colors - Under 18

Greens:
China Glaze - Jolly Holly
Sinful Colors - San Francisco
China Glaze - Argo

Purples:
Essie - Smokin' Hot
Sinful Colors - Winterberry
OPI - Purple With A Purpose

Glitters:
Sinful Colors - Winter Wonder
Sinful Colors - Ice Dream
OPI - Rainbow Connection
China Glaze - It's Alive
China Glaze - Party Hearty
Loreal - Fancy Me
Loreal - Sparkilicious


Nudes/Golds:
Essie - Penny Talk
China Glaze - Dress Me Up



- Alicia

2 comments:

  1. My favorite nails for Christmas time are red with gold/pink glitter on top!

    ReplyDelete