Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Polar Bear Kisses Holiday Makeup Tutorial

Hey Everyone!
   I'm finally back into the swing of doing tutorials again! My Fall semester is over and I have a month off so I have plenty of time to make a good amount of videos for you all! I wanted to do a Holiday tutorial using Glamour Doll Eyes. I really hope that you all enjoy this tutorial and maybe use it as one of your Holiday looks!





Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in 150 Buff Chamois & 180 Sand Beige
MAC MSF Light-Medium
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
MAC Whisper of Gilt Highlighter
Illamasqua Hussy Blush

Eyes:
GDE Control Freak Primer
GDE Foil Me
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Glamour Doll Eyes Shadows: You've Got Coal, Trophy Wife, Gold Digger, Undercover, Corrode, Cat In A Parka, Corpselike, Dazzle Me
Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner
Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Liner Pencil in Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Pencil in Mildew
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara in Blackest Black
Miss Adoro #DW Lashes

Brows:
MAC Mystery & Brun

Lips:
Kiss My Sass Polar Bear Kisses Lipstick




- Alicia


6 comments: