Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Twisted Christmas Collaboration with BeautyByTaime!

Hey Everyone!!!!!!
     Are you all excited for Christmas?! I know I am! I absolutely LOVE this time of year and I wanted to do something really special for you all this year! I was lucky enough to have my very good friend Taime do a collaboration video with me! We decided on Twisted Christmas, which is a rendition of the infamous "Naughty or Nice" Christmas theme! I had so much fun filming this tutorial and I really hope that you like both of the looks! Taime did an amazing job on the "Naughy" look and you should definitely check out her tutorial! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!! Thank you all for a great year and for sticking with me while I have been in school! I appreciate every single one of you!






Face:
Revlon ColorStay Liquid Foundation 150 Buff Chamois & 180 Sand Beige
MAC MSF in Light-Medium
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
MAC Supercontinental Blush
MAC Whisper of Gilt Highlighter

Eyes:
TFSI
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
MAC Shadows: Brule, Kid, Brown Down, Hush, & Shroom
MakeupGeek Shadows: Envy
Lit Glitter in Sugar & Spice
Lit Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Liner Pencil in Black
Sephora Liquid Liner in Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Mildew
Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express & Loreal Collagen Mascara in Blackest Black

Brows:
MAC Mystery & Brun

Lips:
NYX Hot Red #817 Lip Liner
OCC Super NSFW Lip Tar



Taime's Video:


2 comments:

  1. Love the look!! I had so much fun doing this! Thank you again for inviting me to be a part of this and for being so patient with me!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Taime and thank you for wanting to be involved!!!! I'd say we were pretty successful haha ;-) Your look came out amazing and no worries about anything!

      Delete