Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

New Julie G (Jesse's Girl) Frosted Gum Drops Textured Nail Polishes!

Hey Everyone!!!

I am very excited for this post because it is featuring the brand new Julie G Frosted Gum Drops Textured Nail Polishes that were recently released by Jesse's Girl Cosmetics! These nail polishes are textured polishes with a kick! They look just like Gum Drops and have a gorgeous sparkle to them! I purchased mine during the pre-order sale that Jesse's Girl had, where the entire collection was $20.01.

To apply these polishes, you really only need 1 coat and you would be good! I used two just because I always apply two coats whenever I apply polish. The staying power for these polishes

There are six nail polishes in this collection:
  • Tangerine Dream
  • Sugar Rush
  • Hot Cinnamon
  • Crushed Candy
  • Blueberry Fizz
  • Rock Candy
Now on to some swatches!
  • All photos were taken in artificial lighting with flash.
Left to Right: Tangerine Dream, Sugar Rush, Hot Cinnamon, Crushed Candy, Blueberry Fizz, & Rock Candy

Left to Right: Tangerine Dream, Sugar Rush, Hot Cinnamon, Crushed Candy, Blueberry Fizz, & Rock Candy

Blueberry Fizz & Rock Candy

Hot Cinnamon
As for the removal of these polishes..... I tried both the soaking method (cotton ball soaked in acetone and wrapped in tin foil) and just rubbing the polish off with an acetone soaked cotton ball and both ways worked amazingly! Obviously soaking the nails is a bit easier but honestly, these polishes are not difficult to remove at all! I found them to be much easier to remove than standard glitter polishes (which made me VERY happy!)!

These polishes are sold out on the Jesse's Girl website but keep an eye out for them at your local Rite Aid stores, as they should be in stores soon!

These polishes retail for $3.99 each!

Were you able to get your hands on these polishes? Which are your favorites?

-Alicia


 
**DISCLAIMER**All products in this post were purchased by myself and all opinions are my own. My obligation is to give my readers an honest review of any products, whether positive or negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment