Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Everyday Neutrals Featuring Glamour Doll Eyes

Hi Everyone!

  Sorry I have been totally slacking with posts lately but I just finished finals so I will have plenty of time to post more! I have some exciting upcoming posts so make sure to stay tuned! Okay onto this look... I wanted to show you how to create a more "everyday" neutral eye using loose shadows like Glamour Doll Eyes! Sometimes people find it hard to wear these types of shadows, especially the more shimmery ones, on an everyday basis so this tutorial may be helpful if you are one of those people! I hope that you all enjoy this tutorial and please leave any video/tutorial requests in the comments below!




Face:
MAC studio Fix Powder in N5
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20
MAC ProLongwear Concealer in NC15
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Fair/Light
MAC Stereo Rose Blush
Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Glamour Doll Eyes Shadows: Katie's Storm, Behind The Scenes, Undead, Morocco, Angel Wings
Loreal Power Volume Collagen Mascara in Black

Brows:
MAC Mystery & Brun

Lips:
Revlon Sunset Peach Lipgloss


-Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment