Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sunset Boulevard Makeup Tutorial

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to do a fun, bright, and bold makeup tutorial for you since I have been doing a lot of "neutral" looks lately. I needed some color back on my channel/blog so here it is! I also wanted to get back into using my Sugarpill shadows! I was inspired by this picture that I saw on Facebook

I hope that you all enjoy the tutorial!




Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in 180 Sand Beige
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20
MAC ProLongwear Concealer in NC15
MAC Studio Fix Powder in N5
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Margin Blush
MAC Whisper Of Gilt Highlighter

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Sugarpill Shadows: Love +, Flamepoint, Buttercupcake, Poison Plum, 2am, & Dollipop
MAC Brule
Naked Cosmetics Ivory Stack IV02 & IV03
Milani Liquif' Eye Liner Pencil in Black
Physician's Formula Eye Booster Liner Pen in Ultra Black
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara in Blackest Black
Andria Lashes #21

Brows:
MAC Brun & Mystery

Lips:
NYX Nude Pink Lip Pencil
OCC Lip Tars in NSFW & Nylon


-Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment