Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Chaos Makeup Tutorial!

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to do a tutorial using my Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Chaos! This liner is seriously the most amazing and vibrant blue liner that I own! Chaos is quite similar to Velocity so I wanted to pair the two together. I have been dying to do more fun and creative looks and I originally planned for this one to look completely different, but as I was playing around, I created something much better than what I had drawn out haha! I really hope that you all enjoy this tutorial!





Face:
Benefit POREfessional Primer
Revlon ColorStay Foundation 240 Medium Beige & 250 Fresh Beige
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in Beige
OCC Skin Conceal in Y2
Purely Cosmetics Diamond Powder
Sonia Kashuk Cream Bronzer in Warm Tan
Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
MAC Whisper Of Gilt Highlight

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Sugarpill Shadows: Dollipop, Flamepoint, Poison Plum, & Velocity
MUG Vanilla Bean Shadow
Naked Cosmetics Ivory Stack #2 & #6
UD 24/7 Liner in Chaos
Physician's Formula Eye Booster Liner Pen in Ultra Black
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara
Andrea #21 Lashes

Brows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie


-Alicia


2 comments:

  1. Love how bright and colourful this look is! Nothing more intense than Sugarpill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I know, right?! The perfect bright shadows!

      Delete