Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Halloween Tutorial: Phantom of the Opera!

Hey Everyone!

I am sooooooo excited for this tutorial I have for you today! I finally started my Halloween tutorials and the first one I decided to do is The Phantom of the Opera! I absolutely LOVE the play and I have been dying to do this as a tutorial! I didn't want to go out and buy a mask, as I wanted to try and recreate the look just using makeup! I hope I made you all proud haha! I really hope that you all enjoy this tutorial and if you end up recreating it, please share!





Products Used:
Sephora Ultra - Smoothing Perfecting Primer
Revlon ColorStay Foundation 240 Medium Beige
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in Beige
BenNye Banana Powder
MAC Studio Fix Powder NC35
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
theBalm Bahama Mama
MAC Salsa Rose Blush
Naked Cosmetics Ivory Stack IV03
Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in Pure White
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline 
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Sugarpill Shadows: Love + & Tako
MAC Shadows: Scene & Print
MUG Corrupt
UD 24/7 Liner Pencil in Zero
Milani Liquid Like Eye Liner Pencil in Black
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara in Black
Ardell Demi Wispies
Wolfe Monster Palette: 008 Charcoal, 028 Blood, 052 Raw Sienna, 065 Blithe, 082 Bruise
OCC Lip Tar in Tarred
Lit Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
Lit Glitter #2 Chocolate Cherry


-Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment