Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Jesse's Girl Holiday 2013 Frosted Gum Drops Collection!

Hey Everyone!

I have a very fun and colorful post for you! Today I will be showing you the new Jesse's Girl Holiday 2013 Frosted Gum Drops Collection! Jesse's Girl came out with six new polishes for the Holiday season and as to be expected, they did not disappoint! I absolutely adore the colors that they chose for the polishes in this collection and how they each have their own unique way of representing all that is Winter and the Holiday season!

Left to Right: Sleigh Ride, Sugar Plum Fairy, Mistletoe, Ho Ho Ho, Silver Bells, & Gift of Gold

Left to Right: Sleigh Ride, Sugar Plum Fairy, Mistletoe, Ho Ho Ho, Silver Bells, & Gift of Gold

The Holiday 2013 Frosted Gum Drops Collection is available in it's entirety on the Jesse's Girl website for $23.94 or you can purchase each polish individually for $3.99.

I would highly recommend checking out this collection, the shades are just beautiful and they are perfect for your Holiday manicures!

My favorites from this collection are Sleigh Ride, Mistletoe, and Sugar Plum Fairy. Which are yours!?

-Alicia

 
**DISCLAIMER**All products in this post were purchased by myself and all opinions are my own. My obligation is to give my readers an honest review of any products, whether positive or negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment