Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Review & Swatches: Milani Rose Powder Blushes!

Hey Everyone!

I have a very exciting post for you today showing you the new limited edition Rose Powder Blushes from Milani! If you can recall, these blushes were released last year and sold out extremely fast, so I was wicked excited when I saw that Milani was re-releasing them again this year!

As stated by Milani, the Rose Powder Blushes are luxurious matte powder blushes that feature rose petals micro-milled into the powder to bring out the natural rosy tones. This blush is multi-purpose: use to shape, contour, and highlight your face. It is easy to use and streak-free. Suitable for all skin types and tones.

I'm not quite sure I would go as far to say that these blushes can be used to contour and highlight the face, but they are amazing blushes and they are some of the most pigmented blushes I own! I could easily compare them to the pigmentation of Illamasqua blushes. I also found that the staying power of these blushes is impeccable! I was able to get 8 hours of wear with these blushes with very minimal fading!

One thing to keep in mind with these blushes are that they are very soft; there will be a bit of fallout of the product. Another thing is that with them being so pigmented, I would highly recommend using a duo-fiber brush to apply them to sheer out the color.

Now to show you the beautiful blushes!
  • All photos taken in artificial light.


Lady Rouge

Love Potion

Coral Cove

Tea Rose

From Left to Right: Lady Rouge, Love Potion, Coral Cove, & Tea Rose
 Overall, I would highly recommend you picking up these blushes! They have amazing pigmentation, blend-ability, and staying power!

The Rose Powder Blushes can be found on Milani's website and select drugstores for $7.99 each!

-Alicia


**DISCLAIMER**All products in this post were purchased by myself and all opinions are my own. My obligation is to give my readers an honest review of any products, whether positive or negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment