Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Swatches: Milani Spring/Summer 2014 Gold Label Nail Polishes!

Hey Everyone!

Today I am bringing you some swatches of the new Milani Gold Label Nail Polishes that they have come out with for the Spring/Summer! I saw some swatches of the polishes and had to give a few of them a try! I picked up 4 of the polishes that I felt I would wear on a regular basis!

The 4 polishes that I ended up purchasing are two of the cream finishes and two of the glitter top coats! The two creams that I purchased are Power Periwinkle and Vivid Violet and the glitters are Sugar High and Sugar Rim. Power Periwinkle is a gorgeous (true to color) periwinkle blue! It's not super bright and "girly" but still has that Summer vibe! Vivid Violet actually looks a bit darker when applied to my nail wheel, which I am actually happy about! It's a gorgeous creamy light violet shade! Both of the creams are fully opaque with two coats. Sugar High is a beautiful glitter that has hexagonal glitters in a variety of different colors (blue [light and dark], lime green, pink, peach, orange, black, dark green, red, and silver). Sugar Rim is my absolute favorite of all 4! It's a beautiful glitter top coat that has small circular glitters (green, red, black), some very tiny specks of each of those circular glitter colors, light blue hexagonal glitters, and larger diamond shaped silver pieces. Sugar Rim is a unique glitter top coat and I really think it's worth picking up!

Let's get on to the swatches!
  • Swatches are taken in artificial light.
From Left to Right: Power Periwinkle, Vivid Violet, Sugar High, & Sugar Rim

Power Periwinkle

Vivid Violet

Sugar High

Sugar Rim


From Left to Right: Both Power Periwinkle & Vivid Violet with Sugar High & then with Sugar Rim

From Left to Right: Sugar High & Sugar Rim
These polishes can be purchased on the Milani website for $4.99 each.

-Alicia


**DISCLAIMER**All products in this post were purchased by myself and all opinions are my own. My obligation is to give my readers an honest review of any products, whether positive or negative.
 


2 comments: