Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Review & Swatches: MakeupGeek Pigments!

Hey Everyone!

This is the second part of my MakeupGeek Show n' Tell, where I am showing you all of the products I received from MUG! I am going to be going over the pigments in this blog post. You can check out the initial post here, where I show you the shadows!

  • Each photo was taken in artifical light.
  • Swatch photos were taken with flash.
  • All swatches were done over Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer.



Paparazzi

Nightlife

Afterglow

Sweet Dreams

New Years Eve
Left to Right: New Years Eve, Sweet Dreams, Afterglow,  Nightlife, Paparazzi
New Years Eve: NYE is a beautiful champagne pigment with tons of gold glitter throughout! This pigment is absolutely beautiful and reminds me of MAC Vanilla pigment but on crack!

Sweet Dreams: Sweet Dreams is a beautiful, almost matte based pigment that has a slight rose tone to it.

Afterglow: Afterglow is a light golden pigment.

Nightlife: Nightlife is a bronze pigment. This pigment would be gorgeous all over the lid for the summer!

Paparazzi: Paparazzi is a black based slate gray pigment with intense silver glitter throughout! This pigments is absolutely stunning and the swatch does not do it justice!

MUG pigments are absolutely amazing and such great quality! Each one that I own is highly pigmented and the last all day! The only issue that I have with them is that there is not a sifter in the pot, so they are quite messy to work with. I did hear that MUG is reformulating their packaging to add sifters though!

The MUG pigments can be purchased here for $6.99 and you receive 2 grams of product.

-Alicia


**DISCLAIMER** Some or all products in this post have been provided by the brands stated for review or use. All opinions are my own and it is my obligation to give my readers an honest review of any products received, whether positive or negative.


No comments:

Post a Comment